US based ModaExpress using our Corporate edition to display KPI data and ordering information
16 November 2016
We are experiencing an increasing number of clients, especially in the United States, using our database driven Corporate edition to display their database information in real time. Our Media Wall edition is also used for the same database driven purposes but allows the information spread over 4 screens and is used is power plants and hospital IT monitoring rooms.
"We are using Repeat Signage software to display the KPI dashboard to show the status of all orders and what stage they are in, so all our employees and top management are always on top of what is going on and can react to any delays or other related issues. When our clients visit they are also pleased to see the live data and even estimate the speed of the work process". Igor Pestrikov, MODAEXPRESS USA.
RSS hosting services to non-Repeat Signage clients at www.rssfeedexpert.com
1 November 2016
We have migrated our existing website RSS news feed hosting accounts to a new dedicated server and hosted a new website called www.rssfeedexpert.com which provides RSS hosting services to non-Repeat Signage clients. We have also added website RSS specific features and information to improve our services. By taking some of the work load off our existing dedicated server, our Repeat Signage clients will received an improved experience.Repeat RSS Feed Expert
8 May 2016
This allows you to log onto your RepeatServer.Com account and see your player machines.
RepeatServer.com is a free service designed for the users of Repeat Signage digital signage software that allows the creation and hosting of RSS feeds, text and RTF files, Excel spreadsheets and pictures that allows users to remotely update digital signage screens. Completely mobile device friendly service so that you can update digital signage screens from your mobile phone.www.repeatserver.com
24 April 2016
We have completely redesigned www.repeatserver.com so that you can update your RSS feeds, Text Labels, Text Blocks, and Spreadsheets with a tablet or smart phones. The previous site was designed with desktop PC's in mind and wasn't responsive.Try it for free Buy Repeat Signage
Sample presentation of a menu created with Repeat Signage's built-in spreadsheet grid
- When playing presentations we now automatically disable the Windows Screen Saver and the Windows Power Management settings that can turn the monitor off. An option to turn this feature on or off has been added to the System Settings. If running on a notebook computer, when running on battery, we also monitor battery life and turn the Power Management back on before the battery runs out so that Windows can still suspend the computer.
12 April 2016
Schedule monitor turn off and player computer shutdown plus other changes
- You can now set Repeat Signage player computers to turn themselves off a set time each day. See shutting down a player computer from with Repeat Signage.
- Play lists have been updated so that you can now either shutdown the computer or scheduling turning the monitor off automatically.
- Excel spreadsheets can now be connected to as databases, which makes it easier to set up databases for use with Repeat Signage.
- Basic logging system has been added.
17 February 2016
Pictures controls can display images of website pages plus spreadsheets as a data source
- Our Picture and Flash Banner controls now collect the images of website pages automatically and display along side pictures, PowerPoint slides, PDF files, etc. You can specify how long a website page is stored in our cache, i.e. how often it is updated.
17 February 2016
- Our data connection manager now supports Microsoft Excel spreadsheets as a data source, as well as the usual ODBC, MS Access, XML files, CSV files, etc. Spreadsheets can be created quickly and easily from our Spreadsheet on the main Repeat Signage menu.
This means you can set up spreadsheets to list the information you want to display in our new database driven custom templates. See below.
29 January 2016
Database driven custom templates
Repeat Signage V4.0.6 update. In the Repeat Signage Corporate and Media Wall editions, the Flash banner control can now mail merge fully customisable templates into pictures/adverts/product information automatically. See custom templates for more details.Try it for free Buy Repeat Signage
Velo Restaurants, London, uses Repeat Signage Media Wall software as their digital menu board
Repeat Signage success story. Velo has been successfully using Repeat Signage Media Wall edition for 5 years and have updated to Repeat Signage V4 on Windows 10.
Velo Restaurant, located in Tooley Street, London Bridge, features self-service touch screen technology and a digital menu board using Repeat Signage digital signage software.
Their team has used the Media Wall edition since 2011 to display their menus and timely seasonal offers to their customers on a 4 screen video wall.Try it for free Buy Repeat Signage
18 January 2016
New barcode / QR code control
New Barcode/QR code control allows the easy adding of QR codes to your presentations and Repeat Pictures. Display QR codes to visitors which have your website addresses encoded and which they can scan with their smart phones.Try it for free Buy Repeat Signage
Repeat Signage V4 has arrived. The biggest change is that we now support Microsoft PowerPoint files (pptx and ppt) within all the picture based controls. The way this works is that PowerPoint slides are automatically converted to pictures and displayed. See Using Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in Repeat Signage for a walk through. With the addition in Page Range option November 2015:
this means you can chose exactly which slides from a PowerPoint you would like to display. The Flash banner control and Picture control both support play lists so you can display all or some of the slides from PowerPoint files.
We have added two new major options to our Flash banner control. The options are:
PAGE FLIPPER 01 - This allows you to select PDF files (or Pictures, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and displays them like a book with turning pages
ROTATOR 01 - This allows pictures to be scrolled across the screen like they were on a conveyor belt. There are numerous sizing and display options and you can mix portrait and landscape oriented pictures:
Again, since this control now supports PowerPoint files, you could display all the slides in a file automatically this way as well.
Our touch screen presentation system has had a major update so that you can use our Flash banner control
- Flash Banner pictures can now be individually rotated or colour effects applied.
- The Standalone Edition now has the RTF control, all Flash Clock and Flash RSS designs. This makes our entry point signage even better value.
- We will be continuing to develop the touch screen system through out 2016 in Repeat Signage V4.
- We have made dozens of under the hood changes in both the designer and player. This has reduced the load time of both the player and the designer by around 25%.
- We have improved the way Repeat Signage designer works with documents including PDF files, Word documents and Excel files, so that the designer is more responsive.
There is a paid upgrade from Repeat Signage 2010-2015 versions to Repeat Signage V4. Please visit the Buy page for pricing.
"We are a 3PL logistics company specializing in E-Commerce, wholesale, retail distribution on behalf of our clients.
We are using Repeat Signage software to display the KPI dashboard to show the pending status of all orders and in what stage they are in so our employees and top management are always on top of what is going on and can easily react to any delays or other related issues.
When our clients visit they are also pleased to see the live data and even estimate the speed of the work process." View full case study
Igor Pestrikov, MODAEXPRESS USA, Secaucus, New Jersey, United States.